1. Have a look here at page 112. It also works without Smart Access Point! https://search.abb.com/library/Download.aspx?DocumentID=2TMD041800D0003&LanguageCode=de&DocumentPartId=&Action=Launch
  2. When you use an Outdoorstation with just 1 button, so for a single family house, you don’t have to use the Accespoint for WelcomeIP. In those applications you can certify the indoor and outdoorstation...
  3. hat ein neues HowTo erstellt

Solar Inverter in free@home

Requirement for this how-to Your free@home system is linked to Openhab 3.0 System Access Point 2.0 WelcomeIP Panel (not a necessity) Local API is activated in the free@home next App Part 1: Creating...
  4. Hi Slightly messy but this is what my nodered flow looks like. In free@home you can find in IP/swagger the place to create the virtual device. So in nodered I connect my inverter data to the corresponding...
  5. I will write a how-to hopefully soon when I find some time. Keywords #Openhab #NodeRed #API First job to do is to find the API token for your inverter! Good luck!
  6. It works fine with other brands as well! Connected my SolarEdge as well as Goodwe inverter! And made this action
  7. hat ein neues HowTo erstellt

XIAOMI Robot Vacuum S6 controlled by free@home

Having your Robot Vacuum (Robi) controlled by free@home is such a relief! Activating scene "Leaving Home" --> Robi start! Perfect! Requirement for this how-to Your free@home system is linked to...
  8. Hello Jim The 6200 is for the free@home system. To integrate IP cameras you will need devices from the WelcomeIP series. When you use a IP touch panel you can integrate the IP cameras in there. The Panel...
  9. hat eine Antwort zur Frage Virtuelles Gerät erstellen geschrieben
    Are you on fw 2.6.3? It looks like you are facing this: https://community.busch-jaeger.de/frage-ansehen/update-2-6-2-lokale-api-gibt-internal-server-error-500
  10. Have you searched in Start monitor and the community monitor?
  11. Hi! Have you tried adding them through the WelcomeApp? Settings—>Add devices —> IP cameras

Noch nicht registriert?

• Fragen stellen und Antworten erhalten
  • Feedback geben, helfen und teilen

Registrieren

Jetzt anmelden

• Deine Daten - schnell und einfach anpassen
  • Viele Vorteile

Login

Noch nicht registriert?

• Fragen stellen und Antworten erhalten
  • Feedback geben, helfen und teilen

Registrieren